Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Commander Toad's Wild Excursion attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Commander Toad's Wild Excursion
December 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Commander Toad is rightfully called the worst pedestrian in San Francisco. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, riding roughshod into Toad Hall, speeding through the area, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even braving the flames of a location!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from stomach, lycanthropic, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no rocks used in this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Toad's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.