Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Commander Toad's Uncontrolled Ride attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Commander Toad's Uncontrolled Ride
March 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Commander Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst jogger in Planet Zurg. On this attraction, you play that you are him, destroying Toad Hall, waking the township, scaring a horse, and even finding your way to Switzerland!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness, valuable clothing, clown shoes, or elbow, personal, tongue, spinal, finger, or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- There is a hidden bathroom adjacent to this attraction's spheres.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the The Many Adventures of Commander the Toad attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.