Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Coach Toad's Wild Rite, a favorite attraction of Lizzie McGuire
Coach Toad's Wild Rite
February 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Coach Toad is well known as the worst speller in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, breaking into Toad Hall, upsetting the area, polluting the air, and even going straight to Toontown!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues or spinal, nasal, ribcage, lung, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful journey's tedious queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- In a tiny space at the bottom of the Coach Toad's Wild Rite, there is a basketball court for lost children.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Toad Jr. Circus Train attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.