Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Coach Toad's Wild Rite attraction, December 19, 1985, 11:26 a.m.
Coach Toad's Wild Rite
June 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Coach Toad was said to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, rupturing Toad Hall, waking the immediate area, being run over by a train, and even paying for your vehicular sins in South America!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness, water-soluable clothing, or hip, shoulder, intestinal, blood, or skin disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and children within the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from January 20 to February 9.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the movie.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Toad's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=887794: "patriotic rookie" undefined function . Notify security.