Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cardinal Toad's Wild Journey attraction, August 31, 2003, 7:07 a.m.
Cardinal Toad's Wild Journey
March 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Cardinal Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst motorcyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, destroying Toad Hall, causing havoc in the state, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even braving the flames of Italy!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Cardinal Toad's Wild Journey "alternative" experience.
- The model of objects is a bad joke.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Cardinal Toad Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.