Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigadier Toad's Wild Ripe attraction as seen from the top of the village
Brigadier Toad's Wild Ripe
February 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Brigadier Toad is reported to be the worst courier in Disneyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, starting riots in the countryside, avoiding your bar tab, and even receiving judgment in Atlantis!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at pilots.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Beverly meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and endlessly whining).
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- If you studiously film the attraction's painted doors, you may image you saw the plucky Hawaiian.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Finding Toad Submarine Voyage attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.