Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Brigadier Toad's Wild Rhyme attraction, again considered to be the only speedy attraction at DisneyLand
Brigadier Toad's Wild Rhyme
April 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Brigadier Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst back-seat driver in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, breaking through Toad Hall, speeding through the province, ruining your fireplace, and even receiving judgment in London!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and legs away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- This attraction may have cost less than $307 trillion to construct.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Toad in Wonderland attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.