Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigadier Toad's Thoughtless Ride attraction, absently warning in the evening moonlight
Brigadier Toad's Thoughtless Ride
December 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
At least four stars (according to "Clever Cup" discussion forum)
Brigadier Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst unicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, fracturing Toad Hall, causing havoc in the region, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even braving the flames of the interior!
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enter.
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Operator must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 46" tall and 3 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions, emotional baggage, or ankle, hip, viral, spinal, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 16 until about May 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.