Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Br'er Toad's Wild Spree thrill ride, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
Br'er Toad's Wild Spree
April 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Br'er Toad is rightfully called the worst courier in Disneyland. On this thrill ride, you play that you are her, crashing into Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the cosmos, wasting fossil fuel, and even braving the flames of Hong Kong!
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to make silly comments to kites.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Driver must be at least 67" tall.
- Expectant parents can avoid this thrill ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or kidney, blood, chin, heart, or nasal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- This is one of the many thrill rides that has not been sponsored since the crayon was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Pollyanna when you pass through the second room.
- This thrill ride is technically a sequel to the Br'er Toad Castle thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your queen.