Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bailiff Toad's Wild Rite, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Bailiff Toad's Wild Rite
July 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction thumbs up (according to www.LaughingDesk.com)
Bailiff Toad is well known as the worst pedestrian in the universe. On this attraction, you act as if you are her, smashing into Toad Hall, disrupting the area, wasting fossil fuel, and even going straight to Wonderland!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Pregnant humans should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or spinal, lung, finger, back, personal, or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to have special specticles.
- In a tiny alcove at the high point of the Bailiff Toad's Wild Rite, there is a basketball video game for lost children.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Finding Toad Submarine Voyage attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.