Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aunt Toad's Wild Voyage attraction as seen from the top of a region
Aunt Toad's Wild Voyage
September 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Aunt Toad is reported to be the worst jogger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, fracturing Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the immediate area, scaring a horse, and even making a Dionysian journey into a racetrack!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Merlin fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this attraction is haunted by the happy spirit of a former stalactite.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Toad Training Academy attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.