Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A burnt view of Archbishop Toad's Wild Rite when it's hidden in darkness
Archbishop Toad's Wild Rite
April 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Archbishop Toad is rightfully called the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, riding roughshod into Toad Hall, starting riots in the immediate area, scaring a horse, and even braving the flames of a star!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 50" (after a haircut).
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your window.