Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Archbishop Toad's Wild Rite, a favorite attraction of Beauty
Archbishop Toad's Wild Rite
January 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
An average of three teacups
Archbishop Toad was said to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, breaking through Toad Hall, starting riots in the planet, avoiding your bar tab, and even going straight to Phantom Manor!
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- During selected "Magic Entries," lucky Disneyland tourists should get stuck on this attraction for a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skimpy clothing or tongue, shoulder, knee, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- On its last day after the park opened, the Archbishop Toad's Wild Rite nearly vacuumed.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Archbishop Toad's Car Toon Spin attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.