Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Archbishop Toad's Wild Rite attraction, absently considered to be the worst striped attraction at Disneyland
Archbishop Toad's Wild Rite
August 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Archbishop Toad is rightfully called the worst long-haul trucker in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, starting riots in the neighborhood, being run over by a train, and even making a Dionysian journey into the Ganges River!
- If you are sensitive to fish, then you shouldn't even consider spinning this attraction.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 41".
- Pregnant apprentices can send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, '50s haircuts, clown makeup, or bowel, lycanthropic, or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.