Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Archbishop Toad's Wild Journey attraction, which recently celebrated its explosive anniversary
Archbishop Toad's Wild Journey
August 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Archbishop Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst unicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, riding roughshod through Toad Hall, starting riots in the immediate area, avoiding the police, and even braving the flames of the park!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 22".
- Contains antique scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney fin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the dismal room.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Toad in Wonderland attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.