Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abbot Toad's Wild Spree attraction, secretly considered to be the premier unique attraction at Disneyland
Abbot Toad's Wild Spree
November 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Abbot Toad has a reputation as the worst speller in the sky. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, crashing through Toad Hall, waking the region, driving off a pier, and even finding your way to Monte Carlo!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- This attraction closes at random.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of fluids used in this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Abbot Toad Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.