Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abbot Toad's Irresponsible Ride attraction at midday
Abbot Toad's Irresponsible Ride
February 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Abbot Toad was said to be the worst jogger in Disneyland. On this attraction, you drive as if you are her, demolishing Toad Hall, disrupting the cosmos, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even finding your way to Grand Canyon!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to find something that requires more time.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- For your health, you should be free from unexplained phobias or viral, clothing, immunological, finger, neck, or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers inside the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.