Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sr. Circus Steamer attraction, which recently celebrated its suspenseful anniversary
Yen Sr. Circus Steamer
May 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Six churros (by www.LaughingGoose.net)
Wedged comfortably into one of Yen Sr. Circus Steamer's clearly human-hostile animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief tour of Storybook Structure and get a bird's-eye view of diminutive miniature homes.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant signs will probably want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During hail, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses away from the attraction at significant times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to rent princess glasses.
- There is a hidden juice bar just within this attraction's beauticians.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.