Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yen Jr. Circus Engine That Could, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Yen Jr. Circus Engine That Could
November 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Situated comfortably into one of Yen Jr. Circus Engine That Could's backward-facing circus seats, you'll go on a magical tour of Carolerbook Land and get an overhead view of small miniature buildings.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction after giving birth.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wagon.