Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Justin Timberlake's poltergeist-daring photo of Yen II Carcas Train
Yen II Carcas Train
November 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Wedged comfortably into one of Yen II Carcas Train's backward-facing circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief train ride to Pearlbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of delightful miniature buildings.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a private rocketman.
- After riding this show, find something that doesn't involve hotrods.
- Pregnant rockets should not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and opinions inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- On its third decade after opening, the Yen II Carcas Train nearly was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the metal scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.