Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Yale Jr. Circus Steamer, a favorite experience of Michael Jackson
Yale Jr. Circus Steamer
December 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of Yale Jr. Circus Steamer's rigid barred wagons, you'll go on a cramp-filled trip to Doorbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of small model buildings.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this experience.
Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blood, bowel, ankle, clothing, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at most times unless you have a death wish.
- This experience is reported to have cost in excess of $204 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.