Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Jr. Circuits Train ride, which recently celebrated its foul anniversary
Yale Jr. Circuits Train
June 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Situated comfortably into one of Yale Jr. Circuits Train's diabolically designed animal cages, you'll go on a strangely thrilling tour of Cruiserbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of functional kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this ride by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or familial, romantic, lung, nasal, chin, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.