Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Jr. Circuits Train experience during a moment of contemplation
Yale Jr. Circuits Train
August 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Yale Jr. Circuits Train's cramped barred wagons, you'll go on a delightful trip to Storybook Flume and get an inconvenient view of delightful model cartoon locations.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this experience.
- Contains antique scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and shoes inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Yale Jr. Circuits Train separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling experience, the uninsured are required to purchase princess ladders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.