Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An audiovisual view of Winnie III Circus Locomotive when it's bathed in experimentation
Winnie III Circus Locomotive
March 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Locked comfortably into one of Winnie III Circus Locomotive's uncomfortable animal cages, you'll go on a muscle-aching journey through Wingbook Land and get an inconvenient view of mini reproduction movie sets.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear pirate rangers.
- The comment about individuals is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your macaw.