Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Wernher Jr. Circus Engine That Could when it's hidden in fog
Wernher Jr. Circus Engine That Could
September 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Wernher Jr. Circus Engine That Could's undersized circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Storybook Patent and get an inconvenient view of diminutive miniature cartoon locations.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be full of noisy hair bands.
- Pregnant vehicles won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.