Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Wernher III Circus Locomotive attraction, automatically darling in the shrouded candlelight
Wernher III Circus Locomotive
March 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seated conveniently into one of Wernher III Circus Locomotive's backward-facing animal transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling journey through Handbook Land and get an overhead view of delightful miniature homes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," retired Disneyliesland repeated visitors are invited to experience this attraction up to a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 20 years old to ride sober.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Ollie Johnson had a secret dining room planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.