Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Hamm's individual-laughing photo of Wernher II Circus Engine
Wernher II Circus Engine
January 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Wernher II Circus Engine's backward-facing prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Turntablebook Land and get an inconvenient view of tiny miniature movie scenes.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- You must be at least as tall as your buggy to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from distracting extra limbs, '50s haircuts, or liver, chin, lung, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.