Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Jr. Circus Trolley attraction during repairs
Ward Jr. Circus Trolley
August 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of Ward Jr. Circus Trolley's undersized animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Storybook Ice and get a bird's-eye view of delightful reproduction cartoon locations.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to enjoy this attraction up to a half hour prior to less important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Special effects may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or bowel or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate turntables.
- The unused areas near this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.