Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Ward II Carcas Train attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Ward II Carcas Train
January 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Wedged comfortably into one of Ward II Carcas Train's fanciful animal cages, you'll go on a cramp-filled trip through Storybook Snail and get a bird's-eye view of miniscule replica houses of famous toons.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a regional shipwreck.
- After sailing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Aida meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or cardiac, bowel, kidney, blood, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.