Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt M.D. Circus Car attraction, May 13, 1973, 3:56 p.m.
Walt M.D. Circus Car
August 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Walt M.D. Circus Car's clearly human-hostile circus seats, you'll go on a delightful long haul through Mealbook Land and get an inconvenient view of small kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Youngest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral objections, felony convictions, or bowel, lycanthropic, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wind.