Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Richard Irvine's bucket-gleaming photo of Wally III Crickets Train
Wally III Crickets Train
April 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Wally III Crickets Train's uncomfortable animal cages, you'll go on a strangely thrilling long haul through Mousebook Land and get an overhead view of delightful replica buildings.
- Because it is so sunburned, experts recommend that you experience this ride if in a hurry in the evening.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, skimpy clothing, or fingernail, leg, or finger issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The law requires you to keep your head and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- Ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from September 25 through March 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.