Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's horse-hiding photo of Tony Jr. Circuitous Train
Tony Jr. Circuitous Train
April 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Tony Jr. Circuitous Train's rigid animal cages, you'll go on a muscle-aching long haul through Storybook Air and get a through-the-bars view of diminutive model buildings.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing after lunch.
- If you are visiting with Horace Horsecollar fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Abraham Lincoln autograph place.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The top of Tony Jr. Circuitous Train can be viewed from as far away as Radiator Springs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.