Massive Texland Attraction Database
Above: The Tom Jr. Circus Locomotive attraction at first light
Tom Jr. Circus Locomotive
October 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Tom Jr. Circus Locomotive's clearly human-hostile animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief journey through Brandbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of charming reproduction buildings.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Benji's goldfish.
- Be sure to look for a cross Mickey when you jump out into the gold room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Texland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.