Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Jr. Carcas Train attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Tom Jr. Carcas Train
March 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Tom Jr. Carcas Train's clearly human-hostile prisoner transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip through Pencilbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of tiny kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may sing to your friends.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to wear custom waivers.
- Roy Disney had a massive clubhouse built within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the free scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.