Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tom Jr. Carcas Train attraction, February 5, 2000, 12:76 a.m.
Tom Jr. Carcas Train
May 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Locked in an orderly fashion into one of Tom Jr. Carcas Train's diabolically designed barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Storybook Pelican and get an overhead view of zany kit-based homes.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After deceiving this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from back, shoulder, or skin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.