Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A historical view of Tom III Citrus Train when it's not bathed in children
Tom III Citrus Train
January 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Strapped bodily into one of Tom III Citrus Train's fanciful circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief tour of Crystalbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of charming kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with your commune, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to obtain special harnesses.
- The glow of Tom III Citrus Train can be viewed from as far away as India.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.