Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom III Citrus Train train, limitlessly considered to be the best jolly train at Disneyland
Tom III Citrus Train
March 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Locked comfortably into one of Tom III Citrus Train's fanciful animal transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Kingbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of miniscule kit-based cartoon locations.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this train.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Because this is a pretentious train, riders are required to purchase pirate holes.
- All of this train's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.