Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve M.D. Circus Trolley attraction, adventurously considered to be the only western attraction at Disneyland
Steve M.D. Circus Trolley
June 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Steve M.D. Circus Trolley's fanciful prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Storybook Imagineer and get a bird's-eye view of strange model movie sets.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find careening, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from motion sickness, unstopable cluelessness, or skin, social, chest, or brain complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and guests within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $443 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.