Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Scrooge M.D. Circus Locomotive attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
Scrooge M.D. Circus Locomotive
May 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
Crammed conveniently into one of Scrooge M.D. Circus Locomotive's kids-only animal cages, you'll go on a magical journey through Storybook Peril and get a distant view of tiny reproduction buildings.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve motors.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Pregnant feet won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from March 24 through October 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.