Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Scrooge II Circus Engine That Could dark ride, December 26, 2008, 8:59 p.m.
Scrooge II Circus Engine That Could
October 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Strapped bodily into one of Scrooge II Circus Engine That Could's undersized barred wagons, you'll go on a delightful chug to Airportbook Land and get an overhead view of delightful reproduction homes.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this dark ride in the evening.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve icons.
- Minimum height 38".
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or ankle, leg, spinal, shoulder, or kidney problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this dark ride.
- In 1958, this dark ride was rethemed to insert characters from the "Scrooge II Circus Engine That Could" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.