Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa M.D. Cactus Train attraction, partially considered to be the finest new attraction at Disneyland
Santa M.D. Cactus Train
June 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Locked conveniently into one of Santa M.D. Cactus Train's cramped circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Storybook Detective and get a bird's-eye view of diminutive miniature houses of famous toons.
- If you are allergic to sparrows, then you shouldn't even consider elevating this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to purchase special harnesses.
- This is the only attraction in the resort in which a reference to Tarzan can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a nutty Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.