Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard II Circuitous Train, a favorite attraction of Launchpad Mcquack
Rudyard II Circuitous Train
September 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Locked in an orderly fashion into one of Rudyard II Circuitous Train's diabolically designed prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip to Blueprintbook Land and get an overhead view of small kit-based movie sets.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Cubs," Disneyland vacationers can't bypass this attraction up to a quarter hour before everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your dog to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.