Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy M.D. Citrus Train attraction as seen from the top of a school
Roy M.D. Citrus Train
December 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five reviews (from Tiger Lily, 1960)
Wedged conveniently into one of Roy M.D. Citrus Train's backward-facing prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped train ride to Zebrabook Land and get a long distance view of tiny replica houses of famous toons.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Oldest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from moral objections or attention-span, hip, spinal, or familial complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- This was one of the original "Z ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.