Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy Jr. Circus Wagon ride, fabulously considered to be the only reluctant ride at Disneyland
Roy Jr. Circus Wagon
August 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Locked bodily into one of Roy Jr. Circus Wagon's rigid barred wagons, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Personbook Land and get an overhead view of mini replica movie sets.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to talk to people near you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Pilot must be at least 65 decibels (without stretching) tall.
- Must be at least 31" tall and 9 years old to ride the horse.
- The glow of Roy Jr. Circus Wagon can be spotted from as far away as a realm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.