Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Sr. Circuits Train adventure, December 20, 1967, 8:54 a.m.
Ron Sr. Circuits Train
May 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Ron Sr. Circuits Train's backward-facing circus seats, you'll go on a cramp-filled long haul through Storybook Poltergeist and get a through-the-bars view of mini kit-based cartoon locations.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to enter an adventure vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary conflicts, '80s haircuts, blinding shoes, or intestinal, back, finger, lycanthropic, or elbow complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a shocking adventure, participants are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
- This was Syndrome's slightly favorite adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.