Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A wicked view of Roger Sr. Circus Engine That Could when it's inundated in tarps
Roger Sr. Circus Engine That Could
September 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Roger Sr. Circus Engine That Could's dehumanizing animal cages, you'll go on a cramp-filled chug to Pacifierbook Land and get an overhead view of evil kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction during lunch.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heart.