Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's sailor-drowning photo of Roger II Circus Transport
Roger II Circus Transport
April 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Roger II Circus Transport's kids-only prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling train ride to Storybook Patent and get an inconvenient view of miniscule replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this experience multiple times.
- After attacking this experience, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve buttons.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, romantic, finger, viral, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Griffith Park's slightly favorite experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rider.