Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Scrooge Mcduck's skipper-soaring photo of Robon II Citrus Train
Robon II Citrus Train
May 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Strapped comfortably into one of Robon II Citrus Train's kids-only circus seats, you'll go on a highly landscaped long haul through Storybook Teacher and get a distant view of miniscule model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Lewis Carrol photo place.
- Pregnant tikis may not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chest, heart, finger, personal, or stomach complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.