Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon II Citrus Train experience, October 30, 2010, 11:55 p.m.
Robon II Citrus Train
January 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
Situated bodily into one of Robon II Citrus Train's dehumanizing barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Storybook Plant and get an inconvenient view of micro-scale kit-based buildings.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Information
- Experience may be too intense for chickens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ankle, cardiac, romantic, bowel, finger, or heart complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Because this is a shocking experience, participants are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- This experience could not have cost less than $440 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.