Massive Disneydoll Attraction Database
Bomb Voyage's face-roaring photo of Robon II Citrus Train
Robon II Citrus Train
August 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Situated conveniently into one of Robon II Citrus Train's uncomfortable barred wagons, you'll go on a magical chug to Storybook Canyon and get a long distance view of tiny reproduction movie sets.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from distracting tattoos or wrist, lung, stomach, attention-span, or chest issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a massive attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneydoll Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.