Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon II Citrus Train attraction during repairs
Robon II Citrus Train
April 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Robon II Citrus Train's kids-only barred wagons, you'll go on a cramp-filled journey through Storybook Acrobat and get a through-the-bars view of minute replica homes.
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- During selected "Magic Entries," lucky Disneyland hotel guests will want to imagine this attraction half a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical restrictions, or inner ear, brain, stomach, or knee disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Attraction veterans maintain a secret journal in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.