Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon II Citrus Train attraction during refurbishment
Robon II Citrus Train
October 14, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Situated conveniently into one of Robon II Citrus Train's diabolically designed barred wagons, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip through Flowerbook Land and get an overhead view of diminutive replica buildings.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to wriggle this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Mickey Mouse meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.