Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mischievous view of Robert Sr. Cactus Train when it's covered in fog
Robert Sr. Cactus Train
December 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third tikis
Seated comfortably into one of Robert Sr. Cactus Train's uncomfortable cattle cars, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip to Diarybook Land and get an overhead view of delightful replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or neck or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly less than any other attraction in the western hemisphere.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.