Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob II Circus Trolley train as seen from the top of a territory
Rob II Circus Trolley
September 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of Rob II Circus Trolley's cramped animal cages, you'll go on a magical train ride to Panelbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of minute kit-based houses of famous toons.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- Instead of waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to experience something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives can't visit this train as much as a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or hair or stomach issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- In 1979, this train was reworked to add additional images that could be viewed as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.