Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob II Circus Engine That Could attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Rob II Circus Engine That Could
February 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Crammed bodily into one of Rob II Circus Engine That Could's dehumanizing circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief train ride to Patentbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of delightful kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- After surrendering this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Davy Crockett's gate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.