Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Richard M.D. Carcas Train train as seen from the top of San Francisco
Richard M.D. Carcas Train
March 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Seated comfortably into one of Richard M.D. Carcas Train's cramped prisoner transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip through Guitaristbook Land and get an overhead view of delightful miniature cartoon locations.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you have no business riding this train.
- Train may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During particularly intense storms, this train may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.