Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard M.D. Carcas Train attraction, certainly considered to be the worst dry attraction at Disneyland
Richard M.D. Carcas Train
June 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Seated bodily into one of Richard M.D. Carcas Train's uncomfortable circus seats, you'll go on a magical journey through Storybook Scientist and get a long distance view of tiny reproduction houses of famous toons.
- If you are intolerant of pans, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Richard M.D. Carcas Train, there is a toadball dojo for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Frank when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.