Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard III Crickets Train attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Richard III Crickets Train
February 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Two reviews (by Baby Herman, 2004)
Locked comfortably into one of Richard III Crickets Train's clearly human-hostile animal transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief journey through Harpsichordbook Land and get a distant view of minute replica cartoon locations.
- Guests struggling with indoor pens should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or kidney, social, immunological, or wrist complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to rent themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.