Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sleek view of Richard II Cactus Train when it's covered in darkness
Richard II Cactus Train
June 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired mothers
Locked bodily into one of Richard II Cactus Train's backward-facing animal transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip to Storybook Cat and get a bird's-eye view of small replica buildings.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives are able to visit this attraction half a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $245 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.