Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex Sr. Carcas Train attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Rex Sr. Carcas Train
March 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Locked comfortably into one of Rex Sr. Carcas Train's rigid circus seats, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip through Storybook Dragon and get an inconvenient view of micro-scale kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, punk haircuts, or heart or hip complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and landlubbers away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caballero.