Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A powerful view of Rex M.D. Carcas Train when it's inundated in tarps
Rex M.D. Carcas Train
September 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Strapped conveniently into one of Rex M.D. Carcas Train's kids-only animal transports, you'll go on a magical trip through Melodybook Land and get a long distance view of musical kit-based movie sets.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Perri autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or finger complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.